Through years and years of wearing questionable clothes and combinations. I think my style changes every year. Every year I have a moment when I don’t like anything in my closet.
Jumpsuits or dresses?
Two current guilty pleasures.
Sweatpants, they’re just so comfortable.
Ice coffee, can’t go through the day without.
What is your favorite season to get dressed for?
I think every season has something to look out for. Summer is the cute tops and dresses, Fall the start of sweaters and fall colors, winter just being cozy and sweaters, and spring the start of t-shirts and colorful clothes.
What are five tips you can offer our readers on creating the perfect flat lay?
1. Lightning, find a place with a lot of light. Good lightning makes a flatlay 100 times better.
2. Use a white background, bed sheets or a blanket. It gives you a great base.
3. Clothes, with clothes you create a cozy vibe. Different patterns, cozy sweaters you can basically do everything you like.
4. Details, to me details are important and makes a different, add jewelry, scrunchies, flowers, shells. You can use everything.
5. Most important: everything is possible. You can do whatever you want. And by practicing you will evolve in the future.