and we live on fashion!
Job Position Openings for STYLEFAV will be posted here.
Please note the LOCATION of the Job Positions.
Send all CV and/or Portfolios to [email protected] (Please do not spam)
LOCATION: Toronto, Canada
Date Posted: July 01, 2019
We are looking for a fashion dedicated and highly motivated individual to become apart of our diverse and creative STYLEFAV team. Looking for the right individual who is eager to learn a wide range of skills in a variety of departments and gain knowledge within the apparel and fashion industry.
Currently enrolled in or concluded a fashion or creative oriented degree.
- Has passion for the fashion & design industry and have good understanding of brands and trends.
- Confident with crafting, developing, and managing Social Media Posts
- Proficient in Adobe Suite specifically with Photoshop & Illustrator
Date Posted: Feb 06, 2020
We are looking for a fashion dedicated and highly motivated individual to become apart of our diverse and creative STYLEFAV team. We need you to be in the know on all the new up and coming brands as well as make strategic decisions to provide STYLEFAV with the right brands for our customers. A STYLEFAV buyer must be quick and effective at selecting the best available brands and products to achieve and exceed sales and margin goals.
A minimum of 1 year Buying experience in Fashion retail
- In Depth knowledge of purchasing principles and practices
- A strong ability to lead and keep a balance while executing tasks
- Great interpersonal skills the ability to work well in a team
- Strong and effective communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to adapt quickly in high pressure environments
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong ability to work with cross functional teams
- The ability to build lasting relationships with brands/vendors
- Highly proficient in a variety of merchant systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Date Posted: Feb 06, 2020
We need a dedicated, motivated individual to support us in the Digital Merchandising Coordinator role, focusing on product pipeline (getting product to site), executing merchandising strategies, executing marketing initiatives, quality assurance, and special projects. You’ll become an expert in utilizing and navigating our product-to-site pipeline, our product management tools, as well as managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. This role operates within a high-visibility space, with flawless execution always top of mind.
1+ year of ecommerce, retail or merchandising experience.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience.
- Experience with or prior exposure to content management systems
- A strong ability to multitask
- Good knowledge of designers, brands and trends
- Experience with online metrics and testing tools
- A positive work ethic and can do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills