L-2B Natus Flight Bomber Jacket
The L-2B Natus is an Alpha classic, with a lightweight nylon shell and removable hood for everyday weather conditions. A variation of the original MA-1 flight jacket, the L-2B was first introduced to the US Air Force in the early 1950s as a non-filled alternative for use in light temperature zones.
- Removable, dual-layered French Terry hood
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red “Remove Before Flight” flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior welt pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman cuffs
- Water resistant
Yes, we ship to United States (US)! and many other countries. Expedited shipping only available for Canada & US. More Info.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
100% Flight Nylon:Shell, 100% Nylon:Lining
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.