UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
STYLEFAV, an RTB LOGIC LTD company, is a company with our registered office at 500 Sheppard Ave E, Unit 100, North York, Ontario, M2N 6H7, Canada.
Some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific countries. These restrictions can be found in this terms under Shipping & Deliveries.
- You may only purchase Products from us if:
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us, at least 18 years old or the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (whichever is older);
- you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order;
- and, are resident in a country that we deliver to (please see Section “Service Availability” for more information).
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail or the e-mail has gone into the spam box). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any reason).
- After you submit your order, our system immediately contacts your bank or card issuer for authorization to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us (“Contract”) will be formed.
- As soon as you place your order, we start to process your order which means you will not be able to change it before delivery, but you may be able to return your Products under our Returns Policy here.
- From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
These terms and conditions, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language. Please note that We may not necessarily keep a copy of your Contract. You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions and your order for future reference.
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on our site in Canadian Dollar (CAD), although please see clauses 5 and 6 for what happens if We discover an error in the price of any Product you order. Prices advertised on our site exclude applicable taxes at the relevant rate chargeable for the time being, and also exclude delivery charges which are payable in addition and shown separately during the checkout process.
- We can change the prices on our site at any time without notice, but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
- We accept payment by Credit Card, Apple Pay, and Chome Payment. We accept the following Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- You must pay for the Products (including all applicable tax and delivery charges), and We will charge the card you have chosen to use to pay for your order once you reach the final billing page and submit your order. We immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorization to take payment from your account.
- If We accept and process your order where there is a pricing error that is obvious and unmistakable and which could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, We may end the Contract, refund to you any sums you have paid under the Contract and require the return of any Products provided to you.
- If you wish to apply a coupon code to your order, you must enter the relevant code during the online checkout process. Only one coupon code can be used per order and additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of each coupon code. We reserve the right to decline to accept any coupon code that is invalid for your order or that has expired.
Order Cut-Off Times
During high-volume periods, you may receive your shipping confirmation 1–2 days later than expected. We appreciate your patience!
Orders placed Monday to Friday before our shipping cut-off time of 11am EST will be shipped the same day. All orders placed after the cut-off time on Friday will be shipped the following Monday. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Orders placed before our shipping cut-off time of 11am EST will be shipped on the same day Monday to Friday. All orders placed after the cut-off time on Friday will be shipped the following Monday. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
All orders are subject to availability and credit authentication.
During sale and holiday periods, additional processing time may be required.
We do our best to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event that your box arrives in a damaged condition, please accept the delivery and contact our Customer Service by emailing [email protected] so that we can get you sorted.
If you refuse your order, or any part of it without authorization from us, you’ll be responsible for all shipping charges.
Redirecting An Order
Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we can’t redirect order delivery once items have been dispatched.
International Shipping & Delivery
If you order Products from us for delivery to a destination outside of Canada, these are the additional terms & conditions:
- your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when it reaches the delivery destination. Please note that We have no control over these charges and We cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. We will not be liable or responsible if you do not pay any such import duties or taxes
- if the products in your order contains material restricted to the delivery destination, we will notify you and refund your order;
- you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law; and
- if you return any Products to us from a destination outside of Canada, please ensure that the return parcel is marked clearly with the wording “Return to supplier” or wording having similar effect
Delivery dates may vary due to customs holds. Please check your tracking of shipment and contact us if you have any questions.
You have 30 days to return your Products starting from the day you receive your order. This returns period starts from the date you receive your order.
- Products must not be worn, altered, or washed.
- Products must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- Products returned without the original product tag, or a damaged product tag, may result in a delayed refund or may not qualify for a refund.
- Shipping & handling charges are not refundable. Packages that arrive COD may be denied, or the COD amount may be deducted from your return.
- Final Sale items may not be returned.
- Footwear must include the original shoe box in its original condition, without postal labels. Shoe box fees are charged when footwear is returned in a damaged shoe box, or without the original shoe box.
STYLEFAV monitors account activity and reserves the right to refuse transactions, assess fees, and/or close accounts based on order or returns behavior.
To initiate a Return, please follow the instructions below:
- Take a photo of the product you are returning and make sure the product tags are still on the product.
- Contact our Customer Service at [email protected]
- Provide us your Order #, the reason for the return and also send us the photo(s) that you have taken in Step 1.
- Wait for our response and we’ll provide further instructions.
Please allow up to 7 business days for us to process your Return request. Upon validating the request and qualifying the return, we will provide the return label for you to send the Products back to STYLEFAV.
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. STYLEFAV reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon offer will not be valid until it is applied to the qualifying item.
- The coupon may only be used on stylefav.com and in conjunction with the purchase of products shipped and sold by STYLEFAV and not on products sold by third-party sellers.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Applicable shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- STYLEFAV has no obligation for payment of any tax in conjunction with the distribution or use of any coupon.
- Customers is required to pay any applicable sales tax related to the use of the coupon.
- Coupons are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
STYLEFAV+ GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
If STYLEFAV determines that a Customer has abused any of the STYLEFAV+’s privileges, fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions, or makes any misrepresentation to STYLEFAV, STYLEFAV may, in its sole discretion, take such actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation, suspending such Customers privileges under the STYLEFAV+, revoking any or all of the STYLEFAV+ Rewards Points in such Customer’s Account without liability to STYLEFAV.
HOW TO EARN POINTS?
Points can be earned by STYLEFAV Account Customers in connection with
- purchases made at STYLEFAV’s Website, regardless of method of payment, and
- through other offers or promotions that may be offered by STYLEFAV from time to time.
$1 CAD Spent = 1 Point
Writing Verified Product Review = 50 Points
The following products cannot earn points on purchase: Gift Cards
- If you are a consumer, We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or defective.
- If you consider that any Product We have supplied is faulty or mis-described, please contact our Customer Service. You must return such Products to us in accordance with our reasonable instructions and the Returns Policy above, and if the Products are faulty or mis-described We will refund the price of the Products and the cost of delivery to you.
- We may end the Contract at any time by writing to you if:
a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products; or
c) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you.
- We may also end the Contract in the circumstances set out in Price & Payments clause 5 or clause 6.
- If We end the Contract in any of the situations set out in clause 1 of Our Rights to Cancel the Contract, We will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Products We have not provided but We may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the costs We will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
- If We fail to comply with these terms and conditions, We are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both We and you knew it might happen.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, We will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any matter for which We may not exclude or limit our liability under any applicable law.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay. To cancel a Contract under this clause please contact our Customer Service at [email protected]
All and any Intellectual Property Rights in the Products shall be owned by us or our licensors. All such rights are reserved.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless STYLEFAV, its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from and against all claims, liability, losses, damages, expenses, and costs, arising out of your use of this website or your breach of the Terms of Sales & Conditions.
For any content that you submit, you grant STYLEFAV a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
All content that you submit on or through the STYLEFAV website, emails, or social media accounts may be used at STYLEFAV’s sole discretion. STYLEFAV reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on STYLEFAV website that STYLEFAV deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any provision of this . STYLEFAV does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through STYLEFAV to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, STYLEFAV reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not STYLEFAV, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of STYLEFAV, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you are resident.
- If We have to contact you, We will do so by in writing or telephone, using the contact details you provided to us in your order, unless you have asked us to contact you by any other means. When We refer in these terms and conditions to “in writing”, this includes e-mail.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions that apply to your Contract will be those that are displayed on our site when you place your order.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organization. We will tell you in writing if this happens and We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing.
- The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If We fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if We do not enforce our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that will not mean that We have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If We do waive a default by you, We will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that We will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Please note that these terms and conditions are governed by law of Canada. If you are a consumer, this means a Contract for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by law of Canada, except that if you are not resident in Canada then law of Canada shall apply only to the extent that it does not override any mandatory laws of the country in which you have your usual place of residence.
- In respect of any dispute or claim relating to a Contract, if you are a consumer you and We both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Toronto, Ontario, but nothing in this clause shall limit your legal rights to bring actions against us or to require proceedings to take place in the country in which you have your usual place of residence. If you are not a consumer, you and We both submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Toronto, Ontario.